Wednesday, 2 April 2014
Monday, 31 March 2014
The GOOD Ones:
1. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling:
You hate reading novels, you have never been to a book store, big books scare the shit out of you, and you would rather go out than dig your nose in a fat-ass book..basically you are not a book-person at all. That was I before I read this magical novel-series. The series that made me say "I like big-books and I cannot lie!".
- Synopsis: Harry potter
2. Princess by Jean Sasson:
A stirring true story of a woman's life behind the veil in Saudi Arabia, this novel is sure to give you goosebumps and occasional tears.
- Synopsis: Princess
3. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
Story of a 13-year old girl's journey to save her elder sister suffering from cancer.The novel grasp the struggle of the family and makes you question yourself-"what if it was you?"
- Synopsis: My Sister's Keeper
4. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov:
A disturbing yet beautiful story of a pedophilic who falls in love with his step-daughter.
- Synopsis: Lolita
The BAD Ones:
1. One Night @ the Call Centre by Chetan Bhagat:
Typical example of an Indian author trying to mix up all the ingredients possible to seek youth's attention. Result- CRAP!
- Synopsis: One Night @ the Call Center
2. Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer:
Shiny vampires, topless werewolves, emotionally challenged lead and her struggle to get one of the shiny pale vampire, that my folks is the Twilight Series for you.
- Synopsis: Twilight
3. Justin Bieber, First Step to Forever:
What is worse than Justin Bieber's songs- Justin Bieber's biography!!!
- Synopsis: Justin Bieber: First Step to Forvever